Craftsman Frontend Administration
Craftsmen profile page, as mentioned in previous section, consists of few parts:
- Profile Settings / ( User Settings in wp admin area )
- Business Settings / ( Craftsman Post Type in wp admin area )
Let's learn about each one of them.
Dashboard part of user administration area is considered the first screen that you are lead to when you click on My Profile link or are registered for the first time.
From there you can see general overview of your profile with four boxes that are links to various parts of craftsman administration. This is, also, the place from where is possible to change profile settings.
Profile settings of the user are accessed through dashboard page.
It is important to mention that profile settings on frontend are the same as user settings in wp admin area. Let's overview them one by one.
Here users can set personal details that are consisted of couple of field.
- Name (required) - With this field you can set username.
- _Surname (required) - _With this field you can set last name.
- _Email (required) - _With this field you can set email
- _Profile Image - _With this button you can set your profile image that will be visible to all other users that browse your profile.
Here users can set links their social accounts
Let's see what each of them does.
- _Facebook - _With this field you can set link to your facebook profile page.
- _Twitter - _With this field you can set link to your twitter profile page.
- _Google - _With this field you can set link to your google plus profile page.
- Ins_tagram - _With this field you can set link to your instagram profile page.
Here users can change their password at anytime
Those fields are pretty straightforward.
- _Old Password - _Here you need to type your old password.
- _New Password - _Here you need to type your new password.
- _Re-New Password - _Here you need to type your new password again.
Business settings are the part of the Craftsman user administration area. With this settings you will change fields that will be visible to site visitors. Business Settings on frontend are the same thing as Craftsman Post Type in backend.
Business settings are of seven different types.
- Business Settings
- Image Gallery
- Promotional Video
- Covered Area
- Working Hours
Let's go over each part of business settings.
Here you can set default business details
Let's see what each of this fields does.
- _Business Name (required) - _With this field you can set your business name.
- _Description - _With this field you can type description of the services you profile
- _Phone - _With this field you can set your business phone number
- _Website Link - _With this field you can set link to your main website page if you have it
- _Email - _With this field you can set your business email that will otherwise be taken from user profile settings
- _business Profile Header Image - _With this field you can set Business Header Image that will be used on your business single page.
Here you can set image gallery that will be displayed on your business single page
By clicking on Add Images button you would be able to add images and create your personal business gallery
Here you can set promotional video for your business single page if you have one. All popular services are supported ( YouTube, Vimeo etc.).
Let's quickly go over fields.
- _Promo Video Description - _Enter description that will be displayed just above promotional video on your business profile page
- _Promo Video - _Enter full link to the site where your video is hosted ( like YouTube for example ).
Here you can set your business address.
Let's go over this fields:
- _Region - _This field is automatically populated, only if region cannot be found you would be able to set it yourself.
- _Address - _Just start typing address you wish and fine tune with marker.
Here you can mark area your business is covering
In order to user this type of map you'll need to first set your address. When you do that you will be able to draw covered area on map.
Here user can set working hours of your business.
Each field represents one day in the week. Use the format that is displayed in placeholder or leave empty to mark day as non working.
Here user can set categories that he/she wish to be connected to.
Choose category from select box. Click on plus icon to add new category or minus to remove one category.
By visiting jobs part of craftsman administration area you can have overview of all jobs that you applied to.
This part of profile page consists of three things.
- Jobs Applications
- Finished Jobs
- Testimonials & Ratings
Here you can see all job postings that you applied to work on.
You can see and visit job posting, date on which you have applied to job and status of your job application.
Find out more about job applications: Job Applications
Here you can see all your finished jobs and rating and reviews that you give and received for an job.
Testimonials & Ratings
Here you can see all ratings and reviews that you have received for the jobs you did.